Avadon 3: The Warborn is the final chapter in the epic Avadon Trilogy. In this indie fantasy role-playing adventure, you will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Your homeland has been invaded by enemy hordes, burning cities and destroying your armies. Only you have a way to end this war and destroy the foe. Can you? Will you?
Avadon 3: The Warborn Features:
- Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world.
- Intricate and open-ended storyline with plenty of replay value.
- Many different endings. Will you save your people or betray them? Help others or grab power for yourself?
- Five different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities.
- Dozens of side quests, dungeons, and secrets to discover.
- Hundreds of magical items to find. Enchant your artifacts to make them even more powerful.
- Experience with earlier Avadon games isn’t needed to enjoy Avadon 3.
- "If you are a fan of CRPGs or looking for a deep story where your choices matter, then Avadon 3 will satisfy your cravings. - 9/10” - GameSkinny
- "The game possesses depth, quality art, fantastic gameplay, and provides a profound experience beyond casual entertainment. 9/10” - OPN
- "Avadon 3 is a solid attempt to bring the turn-based RPG to the modern age. … in concept, Avadon 3 is an excellent place to turn to.” - Blot Gaming
- "Keep in mind you have to put up with antiquated graphics and sound, but in turn you're getting a game with great writing and story, as well as an enjoyable party based tactical combat system. - 4/5” RPGWatch
- "If you like classic RPGs and don’t mind a toned-down art style, Avadon 3: The Warborn is for you. - 8/10” - COGconnected
- "Old-school RPG fans and those valuing story and substance will find plenty to love here.” - Just Press Start
You are a Hand of Avadon, the Black Fortress. You are a warrior and spy, judge and executioner, with nearly unlimited power to fight the enemies of your homeland. Your word is Law.
But your lands have been invaded. Your borders have been overrun by barbarians, monsters, and powerful armies. Cities are burning, and your people are desperate for help. You have discovered a path to ending the war, but your plan will need every scrap of power and resourcefulness to succeed.
The ending to the saga is not set in stone, though. Yes, you can defeat the enemy and save your people. You might also betray your people and bring victory to the invaders. You can even, with cunning and violence, gain great power and wealth for yourself. In the conclusion to the Avadon Saga, the choice will be up to you!